If you are reading this post, it must be for any of these reasons:
- You have heard about Vert Shock and wonder how it works and if it works (most likely option).
- You are one of those who struggle when trying to increase your vertical jump, dreaming about finally getting your hands on the rim.
Whichever the case is, we will help you to get an insight into this comprehensive program that provides you with the right way to train.
The first thing that we like about this program is its versatility to adapt to whoever is interested in improving their dunking skills. The program has been designed so that old, young, pro, and amateurs can easily follow it.
You can increase your vertical by 9 to 15 inches, it will all depend on how hard you work (you know, the more consistent and disciplined you are, the better and faster results you get).
Let’s talk about the program.
Vert Shock Folker System is designed to be an eight-week training course and it’s divided into three phases: Pre Shock Phase, Shock Phase, and Post Shock Phase.
The first phase takes 7 days to complete (week 1), and it will help you to condition your body and get it ready for what’s to come in the next phase.
In the core of the system, you will find the Shock Phase. This phase is supposed to take six weeks (week 2 to 7), the longest of the three phases. You will focus on “jump training” or the more professional term Plyometrics. Vert Shock exercises have the goal of increasing your speed and power.
Vert Shock workouts are based around fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibers and their differences. Following a specific order, you can increase your vertical jump more effectively.
The last phase (week 8), has been created to give your body memory. What does this mean? You will help your body to keep all that training so that the positive results that you achieved will not disappear in a short period of time if you are forced to quit training temporarily.
Who is behind this program?
This program was created by two guys with an impressive background knowledge and experience.
The first one is Adam Folker, who started making a name when he was selected as one of the top five high school basketball players in Canada. Since he was not born a star athlete, this was the result of his hard work and passion to improve and developing great techniques (can you believe he could barely touch the rim when he was younger?). What else can we say about him? Now Adam helps not only athletes but all kind of people to get fit in order to improve their athletic skills.
Let’s now talk about Justin Darlington, also known as Jus Fly’ Darlington, who is considered one of the best dunkers in the world. Did you know that he won the Nike Dunk Contest where LeBron James and Anthony Davis were the judges? He must be really good if his hops have amazed LeBron James and Anthony Davis.
These two guys would know a thing or two about jumping high, right? That is why they started working together to create the Vert Shock Program that is full of techniques to boost ones vertical.
What do I get?
Some people think that the Vert Shock Program is no more than a boring videos collection, but you will be surprised to find out all the things that are included. Want to learn more about this? So did we, just keep reading to find out all the contents:
- The Quick Start Guide – Just like any other learning process, you need an introduction to get you ready for what’s to come.
- The Vert Shock Workout Plans for 8 weeks (Pre Shock Phase, Shock Phase, and Post Shock) giving you all you need to know to prepare your body, improve your leaping, and give your muscles memory.
- And yes, there’s a video! The Step-by-Step high definition video shows you how everything is done to make it even easier.
- You will need to track your progress, that’s why the Vert Tracker is also included for an exact and accurate inches measurement.
- What are we missing? Bonus content! From “4 Vertical Jump Killers: 4 ‘Jump Killers’ which prevent you from jumping any higher” to “Jumper’s Dier Checklist: A full outline of foods to eat and stay away from.” They make the perfect addition to enhance your vertical jumping skills.
We totally think this program can give excellent results, and like in many other cases, results will vary depending on how disciplined you are to follow it. Vert Shock is a comprehensive program to take your skills to a higher level in a reasonable period of time.
For those who are not convinced yet, the training program is backed with a 60 Day, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee – sweet right? They also promise not only helping you to improve your jumping but also making you a much better athlete and a more agile and responsive player.